We are a Startup from Hamburg and on our way to the leading provider in the processing of ID documents based on artificial intelligence.
Our products help regulated businesses deliver on user-friendly, cost-effective, and secure identity identification requirements. For this, we rely on our own research in connection with the latest biometrics and AI technology, for which we have already been awarded several times.
- Development & maintenance of the deployment pipeline with modern container and automation technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, Drone)
- Concept & development of web services & programming interfaces for product connection
- Management & Support of productive & Office infrastructure
- Significant experience (“expert”) with container management and orchestration, Docker and Kubernetes management
- Web services / middleware development (API / back-end) and Google Go programming skills
- Experience with Python software development and containerized deployment
- Detailed knowledge of Linux systems
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Log handling / monitoring
- Shell interaction / scripting
- Experience with automation (tools) and code / product deployment (tools)
- Knowledge of API / middleware security concepts and implementation
- IT Security concepts
- Experience with CockroachDB (or a similar relational & redundant DB technology)
- Experience with distributed redundant storage, e.g. Rook or OpenEBS
- Driver´s license class B for occasional Data Center deployments or interventions is a plus
- Innovative technology and exciting projects
- A modern office in the centre of Hamburg
- An international team and flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
- An extensive occupational health insurance package
- Free drinks (coffee, tea, soft drinks, and water) and snacks
- 30 days of paid vacation time
- Regularly recurring team events
Right now we are 22 Nectees and you will be part of a team of 12 experts working on our amazing product. We divide our work into 2 week sprints and have a close collaboration within the IT department and the rest of Nect. Your key partner will be Fabian (Head of Technology) and Patrick (DevOps Engineer).
Let´s get started!
Malika is looking forward to your application and is at your disposal for questions.