The Technical Account Manager (f/m/d) is the key partner helping customers to integrate our solution successfully into their system and ensure continuity in its operation. The TAM serves as the liaison between the customer and Nect streamlining the collaboration with the Development Team and the Customer Success Team.
- The primary point of contact for our B2B customers regarding technical matters and providing a great experience during onboarding and operations
- Responsibility for organization and internal communication of customer feedback in cooperation with the development teams
- Work and link across our diverse teams to find solutions for complex integration and maintenance scenarios
- Maintaining a close relationship with our customers in cooperation with our Customer Success Team
- +3 years of experience in a related function is required
- Knowledge and understanding of software development concepts
- High sense of customer empathy for the best customer integration
- Independent and responsible way of working
- Very good capture and understanding of complex coherences
- Communicative personality
- High level of written and spoken German
What to expect
- Innovative technology and exciting projects
- An international team and flat hierarchies
- A high degree of personal responsibility
- Clear path for progression
- A modern office in the centre of Hamburg
- Flexible working hours
- An extensive occupation health insurance package
- Free drinks (coffee, tea, soft drinks, and water) and snacks 30 days of paid vacation time
- Regularly recurring team events
Your are the right person for the job?
Malika is looking forward to your application and is at your disposal for questions.